Off the Wall

It’s ‘Pile On Michael Jackson Week’ and nobody told me.

Today the state of California shut down Nevererland the scene of the crime because the insurance policy for the 69 employees of the ranch had lapsed. Nicely done Jacko – I’m sure no new lawsuits will surface now that you have dozens of bitter, out-of-work former employees out for revenge.

On Tuesday Jermaine Jackson told Larry King that his brother was working on his six pack by doing 300 push-ups a day. "He's gained weight, is running on the beach and getting those muscles back." If that isn't Jermaine making fun of Michael, I don’t know what is.

Of course that was nothing when compared to what Jermaine said about his younger sibling for a book proposal back in 2003, which surfaced this week. I suspect the two won’t be talking anytime soon:
“My brother is a superstar, yes. My brother is wealthy. He owns shares in Sony music. He drinks, he does drugs, he lies, he cheats, he changed his skin color and mostly, he’s human. He attracts gay men and wards off women like the plague.”

“My brother purchased children. It is like a sanctioned black market. He is very powerful; he picked the sperm donor by using information provided by a sperm bank. Now, who can do that? Michael Jackson, that’s who, my brother.”
Jermaine also expressed concerns that the King of Pop "had a thing for young children" and might be guilty of child molestation. Wow, that's some brotherly love.

Best stay in Bahrain, Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Google+