It's a Hey Ya Christmas, Charlie Brown

I stumbled across a new Christmas classic the other day while compiling my favourite holiday TV list. It didn’t fit with the post, but it’s too good for just me to sit watching over and over and over again.

Imagine, if you will, Outkast’s AndrĂ© 3000 and Big Boi meeting up with the Peanuts gang and you get another fantastic mashup. I love how two wildly different pieces of pop culture can be spliced together to create something both unique yet familiar. Enjoy - those kids sure can dance! Oh yeah, please vote for me at the Weblog Awards so I don't finish dead last behind Famous Quotes and Recipes. Good grief.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Definitely brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must share this with everyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly how I felt. Share and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe
Google+